Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

30. October 2014 - Iquique

I start the flight towards the airport and turn around at the usual turnpoint there and have in mind to fly a triangle with an turnpoint at Calheta Buena or at least between Punta Guaneras and Calheta Buena. But when I arrive at Punta Guaneras the following bays present themselves just like the day when I finally got grounded at Calheta Buena. So I turn around and fly back to Iquique safely. As I have enlarged my leading  triangle paraglider flight from Iquique ( from Oct. 16 ) a tiny bit, it is a new record triangle flight at the end of the day.

 

 


YouTube : Overflying Punta Piedras "Lands End" S to N

YouTube : Overflying Punta Piedras "Lands End" N to S

YouTube : Soaring Baja Molle skyscrapers

http://www.xcontest.org/world/en/flights/detail:fritzdornat/30.10.2014/14:17